My educational background (including a Masters Degree in Education) along with 27 years of experience and my commitment to ongoing personal and professional growth have given me the knowledge and expertise to help patients relieve pain, restore and improve function, and then maximize their health.
- Doctorate: The National College of Chiropractic, DC cum laude
- Certified LENS Neurofeedback Practitioner
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner (CCWP)
- Certified Injury Prevention Specialist
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified in Disability Evaluation and the Rating of Physical Impairment
- Annually exceed the number of Continuing Education hours required
- Original articles and commentary on my blog
- MA: Seton Hall University, cum laude.
- BS: Rutgers University, cum laude.
- Diplomate: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Licenses: Massachusetts, New York
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association: Council on Wellness
- BACKSAFE: Injury Prevention Specialists
Philosophy of Health, Wellness, and Chiropractic Care
Your body is genetically programmed for health. More precisely, it is genetically programmed for survival by maintaining homeostasis (balance), and adapting to chemical, physical and emotional stressors that challenge that balance.
The simple truth is: your body has certain specific genetic requirements to be healthy. If those requirements are met, in pure and sufficient quantity, and, if you stop poisoning yourself with toxic foods and chemicals, improved health is inevitable
The corollary to this is: the only thing that ever heals you, is you.
When you know and understand these truths, your health and your life will change.
Health is mostly a matter of choice; how you choose to live your life; how you choose to think, what you choose to eat and how much exercise you choose to get; as strongly influenced, for better or worse, by genetic pre-dispositions, environmental exposures and the habits of the people you hang out with most, your family and friends.
It is all about making a solid commitment to yourself, to create good health by developing and consistently maintaining healthy habits.
Commitment to the Community
I made North Adams my home because the city is surrounded by natural beauty, and it’s filled with possibility. My wife and I raised our three children here. Many of my patients have come to know me as a friend and neighbor. I continually work to repay their trust and confidence by providing personalized, one-on-one care and health coaching.